a. Restaurant partners
- We are restaurant people, we know restaurant needs.
- Grow your business with Tasteelist.
- Stop overpaying and start saving.
Below are the major difference between Tasteelist and other online providers.
|Online Ordering Providers and Offers||Uber Eats, Grubhub, Door Dash and more||Tasteelist|
|Lower online bills||no||yes|
|Customer order page yes||yes||yes|
|Provide merchant receiving app and customer notification||yes||yes|
|Provide user ordering app||some providers||yes|
|Provide restaurant driver app||no||yes|
|Order via restaurant own domain name or provider's website link||some providers||yes|
|Set your preferred restaurant as a "favorite" on the App||some providers||yes|
|Charge commission fee (per order)||20% to 35%||no|
|Charge delivery fee (delivery fee x rate)||some providers||no|
|Charge tax (tax x rate)||some providers||no|
|Charge third party delivery fee||some providers (11% to 12%)||no|
|Charge restaurant maintenance fee per order||some providers ($1.50 to $1.99)||$1.00|
|Charge monthly service fee||some providers ($60.00 to $100.00)||$10.00|
|Charge credit card service fee per order||3% to 3.5%||no|
|Charge customer convenience fee per order||$2.00 to $6.00 or 15% to 20% of order amount||$1.50|
|Credit card sales pay back time||7 to 14 days||1 to 2 days|
|Sales pay back time except credit card sales||7 to 14 days||same day|
|Promote restaurant own advertising||no||yes|
b. Become an affiliate
- Flexible hour make your own schedule
- Earn extra money on the side by referring your favorite restaurants
1. Tasteelist offers initial commission of 50% digital advertising sales on each new restaurant signup and 30% on renewal.
2. Tasteelist offers a $0.25 commission of each online order on your referral and the commission is paid up to 1 year (restaurant remains).